Your worthy of my own hobbies?

 

             Your worthy of my own hobbies?


There really is a loving good thing, it can enrich our amateur life, and to bring us a lot of fun! Think very carefully about their hobbies, you worthy of my own hobbies? Hey, it is a love -- love, to talk about whether or not worthy of their love, the word where to start? !


I have a friend loves books, a lot of books at home. He always boast in front of me his precious books. This book which is published out beauty, the book how the chop. When I casually produce a book about his book, he was always vague told me, it appears that some said he did not know. Later, I realized that all he collected books and collectors like stress, books can be a bit dirty, little can pack. Collection is a good thing, but Tibetan not see what benefit? Better collection of stamps, small size does not account for the local.


So I have a colleague, claiming that love photography, the camera speaks a lot to gain, what with how aperture, focal length how emphasize how polarizing microscope, a set of speak. He said not proficient in it, at least on camera very familiar with it. One day, he took out a few more interesting that since the photos to me, the characters really clear picture, color is splendid, look at people's expressions eyes dull, is not at all vitality. See scenic photographs illuminate the very general and did not see what characteristics.


Photography is not only a technical issue, really sold the photos is excellent photography purposes. Just like the playthings camera itself
The performance was no photography; Books, for he can read some books and enrich their knowledge itself is a good thing. If it is found that the room like at home, on the significance of the loss of books.


Think about our own hobbies, and you really worthy of my own hobbies? !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The narrowest park in Beijing.

Beijing's Bingtanghulu.

Snow in Beijing