Reach middle age

 

Reach middle age

Don’t know when it happened, few wrinkles already appear on the forehead. Dark and rich hair already looses. In the past, hair was as strong as tiny thin metal lines, [now] the hair is like it is been in some sort of water and becomes weak. It is no longer dark and rich, instead, it is white.

All the sudden, things just come unexpected, middle age already arrives. Ha ha, come to think of it, it is not strange at all. [I] already lived for more than 40 years, happiness and pain were along with me. Slowly, I loses the spirit to fight, instead, I calmly face the world; When I was young, I walked like I was flying, something is waiting for me to accomplish everyday. However, everything is slowing down now, including my thinking.

Time flies, when I was young, I feel that middle age is far far away from me, I didn’t even have time to think about it. But how?! Time is not going to fit you, it won’t slow down, fast forward, and stop just because that’s what you want.

It is true, in many youth’s eyes, I am already an uncle. At the beginning, when they called me with that position, I felt uncomfortable, I felt like I haven’t reach to the age of becoming an uncle yet. Come to think of it, it is not weird at all, well, you can’t ask those teenagers to call you brother when you are at least 10 years older than them.

Middle age, it is like an immature orange, sour, bitter, but with a little taste of sweetness, let people have feelings and taste that can’t not be describe.   

  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The narrowest park in Beijing.

Beijing's Bingtanghulu.

Snow in Beijing