Life is unpredictable

 

               Life is unpredictable


Mr.Wang is already 50 years old,but he is still very energetic.Everyday,he goes from here and there.play pinpong,slow running,he likes every kind of sports.Watching him everyday,I feel that he’s better than me,even thcugh I am 10 years older than him.recently,I heard that Mr. Wang was in the emergency room because he had a stroke,I felt so surprise!No way,Mr. Wang erxercises ofthen,and he eats healthy,why did this happen?!Accordingly,right now the condition is worst,his left body is unable to move at all,and he is on wheelchair right.The doctor said,the best thing that will happen is for Mr. Wang to walk with a cane when he gets well……I feel that life is so unpredictable,why did fate always joke with us?

Happy or sad,it seems like things are not under our control.It’s just like live,you can not predict when it is going to end,birth and death!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The narrowest park in Beijing.

Beijing's Bingtanghulu.

Snow in Beijing