Facial hair

 

Facial hair

Pick up the shaver, [I] feel useless. Facial hair is like the growing plants, they are just keep growing. If [I] don’t shave them one day, I feel so awful, if I don’t shave them, they are just going to grow again and again. If I don’t shave them for few days, they will be all over my face like the plants on the mountain, let people feel uncomfortable. In addition, I look like a prisoner who is just released from jail, my whole body and spirit is down.

No way, I must shave these facial hair, these facial hair which bring me troubles everyday. Even I need to repeat the same action every day, I must do it. It’s my own fault to have the facial hair. If I want to have a clean, smooth face, I must shave them. Think about it, wash my face, brush my teeth, and wash my hands are also daily activities, right? These actions are not done once only daily, therefore, I feel better, shaving my facial hair is only going to happen once in a day.

I don’t like facial hair myself. When I look at other people’s facial hair, I feel a little bit strange. I always think that shaving everyday is such a hassle, why do people want to have facial hair? Later on, I understand. Maybe, those people who want to have facial hair, they don’t grown the hair normally, so when some of them come up, they feel the hair is special and they want to keep it.

Facial hair, brings men confidence and make them proud, at least, in people’s eyes, they are no longer children, but me, I am already 40 years old and facial hair is not that important to me anymore. However, I still need to take care of it anyway.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The narrowest park in Beijing.

Beijing's Bingtanghulu.

Snow in Beijing